|Corsair VS450 Power Supply (CP-9020009)|
|Max Combined Wattage||120W||360W||3.6W||12.5W|
The VS450 delivers a guaranteed 450 Watts of continuous power. With 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction, you get the peace of mind from knowing that your components are protected from uneven power delivery. And, a dedicated single +12V rail saves you from the hassle of balancing your components across multiple power cables.
Low noise, high efficiency.
The 120mm fan is thermally controlled, so it only spins at maximum speed when it's pushed hard – and even at full load, it's pretty quiet. Smart design features like this are why VS450 offers up to 80% efficiency. Your PC system will generate less heat, and you'll enjoy lower energy bills.
The black powder-coated enclosure and the black-sleeved cables give any system a polished look. You're building a PC, not a battleship, and with the VS450 you can avoid that look of unpainted steel that you'll find on so many entry-level power supplies.
Corsair power supplies: designed for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts.
Critical protection for your components.
Adherence to exacting performance standards for voltage regulation helps protect your high-performance gear. Exceptionally clean power output with low ripple and noise and multiple protection mechanisms gives you the confidence you need.
Built To Last
Corsair Builder Series power supplies are backed by a three-year warranty and are designed to be your reliable power supply of choice through multiple system upgrades.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we've earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Should you ever need help, we're available by phone call, email, and web forum.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- An ultra-quiet, 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow with exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- 240V input ONLY
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years